1. How can I apply Online for Admissions?
Visit www.pondiuni.edu.in, go to Admissions for details.
2. What are the pre-requisites for filling the online Application?
- Read Prospectus 2019-20, Instructions and other details thoroughly and carefully
- A virus free computer with good Internet connectivity
- Educational qualification details of Candidate needed while applying
- Scanned passport photo of size 20Kb-60Kb for uploading
- Scanned clear Signature of Candidate of size 10Kb-30K for uploading
- Valid e-mail id of Candidate to be used for all Admission related correspondences
- Valid mobile number for sending SMS
- Valid Credit / Debit card/ Net Banking Account is needed for payment of Application Fee Online
3. Can I apply for more than 1 course?
Yes, but use/submit separate application for each course.
4. What is the Application Fee?
|Name of the Course||Application Fee (Per course) in Rupees|
|SC*/ ST *||PH**/ Transgender**||Others|
|P.G. / P.G. Diploma||300||Nil||600|
|MBA (Each Course)||500||Nil||1000|
*Subject to submission of relevant certificate.
** Subject to submission of relevant certificate from Govt. Medical Officer The application fee for NRI and Overseas Candidates is US$100 (i.e Rs. 7100 in equivalent Indian currency).
5. Can I pay for more than 1 course in a single online payment transaction?
No. Pay separately for each course through online.
6. Where to find the fees structure for a particular course?
Refer the Prospectus in the website under "FEES" or course fee details on the registration portal
7. What are the important dates?
|Online Registration Starts on||22nd March 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||10th May 2019|
|Dates of Entrance Examination||7th, 8th & 9th June 2019|
8. How to enter value in the % or CGPA column of Educational Qualification?
For percentage (%), just fill the value say 93. For CGPA, Convert into equivalent percentage and update. Those candidates appearing for final examination may select the option 'Result Awaited'.
9. Do you acknowledge the receipt of Application?
After submission of Application online and payment, Application No. and Course name will be displayed in the dashboard for candidates. Note down this Application Number and quote this number in all future correspondence. You can also take printout of your application after
completion of payment for reference.
10. I am a foreign national can I apply for a course?
Yes. If eligible, Application Fee US$ 100 (i.e Rs. 7100 in equivalent Indian currency) per course. The foreign students are required to appear for the written test and/or viva-voce in case they are already here in India at the time of the written examination.
11. Is there any reservation for candidates belonging to Union Territory of Puducherry?
Yes. Refer "Page No. 27"of Prospectus for details.
12. I am a Backward Class (BC) or Most Backward Class (MBC) Candidate. How to fill the 'Category' (Gen, OBC, SC & ST) Column?
The University follows the Govt. of India reservation policy which provides the reservation to OBC, SC & ST. The candidates are instructed to ensure that their caste is listed under the central list of OBC and fulfil the prescribed income criteria (Non Creamy Layer) by Government of India. Refer Central List of OBC's notified by National Commission for Backward classes.
13. Whom to contact for queries relating to admission?
|Monday to Saturday (Between 9.30 am to 5.30 pm)|
|Mumbai (English, Hindi)||
022 - 62507705
|Pondicherry University (English, Tamil)||
0413 - 2654500